1 in stock
A mid-range garden tractor, highly capable for most applications
The new T60 garden tractor is the ‘stalwart’ of the Westwood range. It is ideal for customers with a large garden who don’t want to compromise the quality of finish for the convenience of a ride-on lawnmower.
Fitted with a 107cm (42″) XRD cutter deck, the T60 can operate in conjunction with the Powered Grass Collector or as a rough cutter.
To tackle dense grass, brambles or nettles, configure the T60 with a 92cm (36″) High Grass Mulching deck.
The optional Westwood Powered Grass Collector has been specifically designed for the British garden. Connected to the tractor’s power take-off, a spindle of brushes sweep the grass cuttings from your lawn and into the hopper, even when the grass is wet.
- 300 litre
- Brushes rotate at over 2,000 strokes per minute to sweep cut grass and garden debris into the bag.
- A heavy roller, mounted to the rear of the collector, produces the classic stripe effect on a formal lawn.
- The collector articulates independently to the tractor ensuring constant contact with the ground.
- The brushes’ height can be adjusted for the best possible collection.
- Empty the grass collector by lifting and pulling the empty handle. The gaping action of the collector ensures all material is ejected from the hopper quickly and efficiently.
- Use in the autumn to mow, mulch and collect fallen leaves in a fraction of the time taken with a lawn rake.
We believe that there is no quieter or more efficient collection system available on the market today.