Out of stock
- A high-performance petrol brushcutter for demanding landscaping applications
- Powerful MTD full-crank engine for durability and low-vibration operation
- Capacious fuel-tank for reduced downtime
- Easy-Start for low-effort pull-starts
- Cowhorn handlebar confers optimum control and manoeuvrability
- Double shoulder-harness keeps fatigue at bay for longer
- Line-head boasts extra-thick diameter cord and handy bump-feed system
- Aggressive metal brush blade also included
Show no mercy to unkempt fence-lines and overgrown corners with this very high-performance 43cc petrol brushcutter from American garden-machinery giants MTD.
Driving it is quality MTD two-stroke engine that’s rated at a generous 1.6hp; and which boasts a full crank for greater tolerance of continuous high-rev use; reduced vibration; and a marked extension in service-life.
MTD’s provision of a roomy 1.2-litre fuel-tank will see plenty of work got through before you need to stop to refuel; while their Easy-Start system ensures getting the engine fired-up is a hassle-free operation.
Just as at comfortable clearing dense bramble and weeds as it is tidying lawn-edges, the MTD 1043 Petrol Brushcutter is supplied with an expansive 25.5cm brush-blade and a 42cm nylon-line grass-trimming head with extra-thick cord (3mm).
A handy bump-feed mechanism means new line can be quickly fed-out without leaving your working position; while a full shoulder-harness and a pro-style ‘U’-type handlebar work to minimise user-fatigue and ensure the unit is as easy to control and manoeuvre at the end of the job as it was at the start.