The award winning Hayter Harrier 48
The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn.
Features and benefits:
- Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life. Deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® – no need to prime
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
- Friction disc gives lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage
- Large capacity fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for easy selection of cutting height
- Smooth running, long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty