- Reliable Briggs and Stratton OHV engine ensuring smooth vibration free power.
- RevTEK allows system override to operate cutters in reverse gear
- Large pneumatic tyres, gentle on the grass
- Limited 3 year warranty
The Cub Cadet CC 1020 BHN Garden Tractor is a 105cm/41″, Direct Collect garden tractor with a OHV twin cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine. This Briggs and Stratton engine has not just the advantage of more power, but also it has a pumped lubrication system which ensures that the engine is efficiently lubricated even on slopes. The twin cylinders give smooth, quite and efficient performance. This garden tractor features a hydrostatic gearbox allowing both the speed control and the forward and reverse all to be operated from one foot pedal. Worth noting is the extremely tight turning circle of 40cm/16″, which is considerably smaller than most tractors in its class. Also important is the step through chassis design, allowing very safe, easy mounting and dismounting. In addition to all the above the CC 1020 BHN tractor offers several luxury touches, including a deluxe seat, steering wheel, and bumper bar. As with all Cub Cadet Tractors, Revtek is fitted to allow safe cutting in reverse. The Cub Cadet CC 1020 BHN is a rear discharge model for gardeners with a garden size of one acre and above, but requiring the performance and refinement that these top of the range tractors offer as standard. A mulch kit comes as standard and an optional grass catcher is available for use with this garden tractor.
- Bag Capacity: 280 litres
- Cutting Height Range: 20-120mm
- Cutting Width: 105cm / 41″
- Cylinders: V-twin
- Engine: Briggs and Stratton Intek
- Power: 13.2 kW / 2,400 rpm
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Warranty: 3 Year conditional