- You cannot add "Echo SRM-222ES Petrol Strimmer" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
A great all-rounder, the Agri-Fab 45-0502 Salt Spreader push-type broadcast spreader is designed for ice control during winter to help you tackle winter’s worst, as well as lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and autumn.
The large 59kg (130lb) hopper capacity provides roughly 25,000 square feet coverage so you can get the job done quickly. The enclosed commercial grade gear box allows smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
The Agri-Fab 45-0502 Salt Spreader features pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability, together with professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Also included is a hopper cover to keep the material dry, a salt spreader grate to improve material flow and spreader performance and deflector to narrow the spread pattern.
AGRIFAB 45-0502 Salt Spreader Specification
|Type:||Broadcast Salt Spreader|
|Hopper Capacity:||58kg / 130lb|
|Spread Width:||61cm / 24″ – 366cm / 144″|
|Coverage:||Approx 25,000sq.ft / ½ acre|
|Gears:||Professional alloy beveled gear|
|Shipping Dimensions:||Depth: 122cm
- Salt Spreader grate improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover keeps the material dry in poor weather
- Deflector narrows the spread pattern from 12′ to 24″, ideal for pathways
- Lighweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade grearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability