New for 2017, the latest generation of a popular choice
The Harrier is one of our most popular models, having featured in the Hayter range for over 30 years. The latest generation Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver a high quality, high performance lawnmower. Achieving the classic stripes in any garden, the compact design and ease of manoeuvring make the Harrier 41 ideal for small to medium gardens. With a choice of models available, each hosting an array of easy to use and time-saving features that help you achieve the lawn that others aspire to.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised ower beds and retaining walls
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank- shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object†
- Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air ow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending)
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with Readystart® automatic choke
- Autodrive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.4mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed
- Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty†
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty*
*Annual service required. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions
†Applies to original purchaser. Refer to owners handbook for full Terms and Conditions
Aspen fuel is available here in Redditch, take away all your fuel problems and breathe cleaner air.
We’ve already been gripped by the cold chill of Winter and many of us would have been cutoff by the sudden and unexpected recent snowfall. Ensure you are not caught out again and be prepared with our push-type broadcast salt spreaders.
Our manual gritters are used for spreading grit salt in many outdoor locations such as car parks, foot paths and anywhere where the risk of slips and falls on ice needs to be reduced. Using salt spreaders to grit high use areas can provide a better working environment for employees and a better experience for customers, showing care for their well being.
A great all-rounder, the Agri-Fab 45-0502 Salt Spreader push-type broadcast spreader is designed for ice control during winter to help you tackle winter’s worst, as well as lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and autumn.
The large 59kg (130lb) hopper capacity provides roughly 25,000 square feet coverage so you can get the job done quickly. The enclosed commercial grade gear box allows smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
The Agri-Fab 45-0502 Salt Spreader features pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability, together with professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Also included is a hopper cover to keep the material dry, a salt spreader grate to improve material flow and spreader performance and deflector to narrow the spread pattern.
A true contender for the commercial zero steer market, awesome manoeuvrability and FAST!!