The New Hayter Harrier 41 for 2018, the latest generation of a popular choice
The Hayter Harrier 41 is one of our most popular models, having featured in the Hayter range for over 30 years. The latest generation Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver a high quality, high performance lawnmower. Achieving the classic stripes in any garden, the compact design and ease of manoeuvring make the Hayter Harrier 41 ideal for small to medium gardens. With a choice of models available, each hosting an array of easy to use and time-saving features that help you achieve the lawn that others aspire to.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised ower beds and retaining walls
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank- shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object†
- Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air ow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending)
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with Readystart® automatic choke
- Autodrive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.4mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed
- Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty†
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty*
*Annual service required. Refer to owner’s handbook for full Terms and Conditions
†Applies to original purchaser. Refer to owners handbook for full Terms and Conditions
Aspen fuel is available here in Redditch, take away all your fuel problems and breathe cleaner air.
The fantastic Cub Cadet CC114HA has been awarded BEST BUY in an interdependent review. Great work from Gardener World, makes for great reading and helpful advice.
Just found this review of one of our products, very informative and helpful I thought.
Great value for money!!
A true contender for the commercial zero steer market, awesome manoeuvrability and FAST!!
Load and Go Trimmer Head by Efco: